- Scheme currently paying up to 80% of wages, to a maximum of £2,500 a month
- Chancellor said furlough will be extended until October with no change to level
- Staff will be able to work part time from with businesses sharing the costs
- Reports had suggested rate could be lower after June and last until September
- Pubs, restaurants, hairdressers, and gyms face closure until July at the earliest
- Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19
Daily Mail: Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced extension of furlough scheme until October
Choose your Reaction!